Department of Science and Computer Applications
Indo Asian Academy Degree College and PG Centre
Kalyan Nagar, Bengaluru – 560043
National Conference on "Emerging Trends in
Information Technology" - 2017
15 March 2017
From Chairman's Desk
The Indo Asian Academy Degree College, established in the year 2007, under the tutelage of Indo Asian Academy Education Trust, incessantly strives to provide quality education and makes its students ready to take up global challenges. In the last 10 years, Indo Asian Group of Institutions has grown multifold and made an indelible distinct mark in the field of education not only in Bangalore or India but globally. Presently, Indo Asian Group of Institutions has more than 4500 students in 8 colleges under the Group.
All the campuses of Indo Asian have adopted state-of-the-art education technologies in their labs, computer centre and classrooms to bring in cutting-edge learning to the students and thus make them future-ready. The location of the colleges at Adjacent to Kalyan Nagar Bus depot, Kalyan Nagar, Bangalore is ideal for its proximity to IT Hubs, Outer Ring Road (ORR) and the Airport.
Having spread its wings to overseas, Indo Asian steadily reached out to students from over 45 countries in Africa, Middle-East and South East Asia. The diverse ethnicity, creed and customs of these students give the campuses of Indo Asian a very colorful and global look and help students gain additional insights in to global communities and culture. We have also signed a strategic MOU with Sprottshaw College of Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada to create overseas learning and employment opportunities for our students.
Research has always been a priority area for Indo Asian. The teaching faculty at Indo Asian consists of a group of very dedicated and experienced teachers who constantly engage themselves in various project work and research activities on one hand and encourage the students to open up to explore new frontiers of knowledge.
In keeping with our goal to be in the forefront of knowledge creation and dissemination, our Indo Asian Academy Degree College has organized National Conference in areas of Commerce and Management, Computer Applications, Humanities and Hindi. I am certain that the faculties of various colleges, research scholars and students who will participate in these seminars, will definitely be benefitted in exchanging their knowledge with the experts and other luminaries.
I take this opportunity to extend a warm welcome to all participants in the National Conference at Indo Asian.
Happy networking and learning!
Prof. Dr. T Ekambaram Naidu
The Department of Science and Computer Applications was established in the year 2007 with a view to develop adequate technical knowledge with quality and with a spirit of Magis (ever greater). The Department offers the three-year BCA program and B.Sc program in computer science.
The National Conference on Emerging Trends in Information Technology (NCIT 2017) focuses on Advanced Research in the area of Computer Science & Technology, and it will provide a forum for sharing insights, experiences and interaction on various facets of evolving technologies and patterns related to Computer Science &Technology.
- To provide insight into areas like Big Data, Cloud computing, text mining , Data mining and etc.
- To discuss the concerns related to Cyber security.
- To put focus on Internet of Things and its implications.
- To discuss issues related to application of e-governance at various levels.
Call for Papers
The organizing committee invites original research papers to be presented in the conference. Areas of Interest include but are not limited to
- 1. Big Data
- 2. Data Mining / Text Mining / Social Mining / Web Mining
- 3. Machine learning / Artificial Intelligence
- 4. Internet of Things
- 5. Mobile communication and computing
- 6. Cyber security
- 7. Cloud Computing
- 8. Digitalization and e-governance
- Submission of Abstract 14 February 2017
- Acceptance of Abstract 21 February 2017
- Submission of full papers 04 March 2017
- Conference & Paper presentation 15 March 2017
|15 March 2017||8:30 AM to 9:30 AM||Registration|
|9:30 AM to 10:30 AM||Inauguration / Key note address|
|10:30 AM to 10:45 AM||Tea Break|
|10:45 AM to 1:15 PM||Technical Session - I & Paper Presentation|
|1:15 PM to 2:00 PM||Lunch Break|
|2:00 PM to 3:00 PM||Technical Session - II & Paper Presentation|
|3:00 PM to 4:00 PM||Valedictory|
|4:00 PM Onwards||Tea + Certificate Distribution|
Request to Authors
- Abstracts should not exceed more than 300 words. Only original unpublished papers which have not been sent to any other seminar/conference for approval and publication are to be submitted.
- Acceptance of papers or any modifications to be made will be intimated. All selected papers will be published as conference proceedings in the anthology with ISBN.
- Selected paper authors have to submit the full paper soft copy in Microsoft word format not exceeding 4500 words. Font – Times New Roman, size – 12, 1.5 line spacing.
- Soft copies must be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Faculty members, research scholars and PG students are invited to participate.
- Paper Presenters / Industry Person Rs 500/-
- Research Scholars / Academicians Rs 300/-
- Students Participants Rs 200/-
- The registration fee includes a conference kit, lunch and refreshments
- Outstation participants can opt for shared accommodation on payment basis.
- Payments should be made in the form of DD, in favour of “Indo Asian Academy Education Trust”, payable at Bangalore.
- The DD should be couriered to the college address along with the registration form.
- Every accompanying person need to register by filling the registration form along with the registration fee
Travel and Accommodation
No TA and DA is given for paper presenters. Participants can get accommodation in local hotels on the prior payment of required charges.
Prof. Dr. T. Ekambaram Naidu,
Founder Chairman - Managing Trustee
Prof. Supriyo Guharoy, CEO - Indo Asian Academy Degree College
Prof. Dr. S.T.R. Raja, Director - Humanities
Prof. Dr. N. Bharathi,
Principal, Indo Asian Academy Degree College
Prof. M.R. Hidayathulla - HoD
Prof. Sangeetha M
Ms. Roja Reddy B.A
Ms. Pauline I.C.
Mr. Alwyn Rozario
Ms. Uma Mageswari S.
Ms. Archana Bhaskar
Ms. Anjali M.
Ms. Faustina Lawrence.
Ms. Chaitanya G.
Seminar Hall, Indo Asian Academy Degree College and PG Centre, Ring Road, Adj to Kalyan Nagar Bus Depot, Kalyan Nagar, Bangalore-560043
- Prof. Hidayathulla +91 7406880832
- Prof. Sangeetha M +91 8884466698
- Ms. Prema +91 9008225162
- Ms. Anjali +91 8722126858
- Ms. Uma Mageswari +91 9379035965
- Ms. Archana Bhaskar +91 9916510899